On tuesday we all got up around seven, had breakfast and then headed out again. Most of the day was spent walking, looking for a huge department store called Harrods. I woke up sick that day which continued on the rest of the week, and on top of that it was raining so the day was not very fun for me. We didn't stay at Harrods very long because everything was outrageously priced but it was still fun to go through the store and dream. When we got back to the hotel some of the other girls got dressed up and went to a service at Westminster Abby. I didn't go because I was sick, which was very disappointing! I thought it would be better if I got some rest though and not overdo it because I wanted to get better as possible, however, I am still sick about a week later.
This summer I am heading across seas to study and student teach in Liverpool! I will also have the awesome opportunity to travel all over Europe! I hope to keep you updated as much as I can on this new adventure and how God is working in my life along the way!
Sunday, June 6, 2010
London
On tuesday we all got up around seven, had breakfast and then headed out again. Most of the day was spent walking, looking for a huge department store called Harrods. I woke up sick that day which continued on the rest of the week, and on top of that it was raining so the day was not very fun for me. We didn't stay at Harrods very long because everything was outrageously priced but it was still fun to go through the store and dream. When we got back to the hotel some of the other girls got dressed up and went to a service at Westminster Abby. I didn't go because I was sick, which was very disappointing! I thought it would be better if I got some rest though and not overdo it because I wanted to get better as possible, however, I am still sick about a week later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment